Living More Fully
In this episode, you’ll explore:
– The immensely hopeful discoveries of neuroscience showing that small, daily choices can alter the anatomy of our brain – changing how we think, and ultimately, changing who we are.
– How God has created human beings for connection – with Him, with others, and ourselves…and how to cultivate these connections more intentionally.
– How our overloaded lives – our activities, relentless pace, technology, constant distraction – creates serious disconnections if we don’t directly address them.
– Where to start attacking the problem of distraction in our lives to live more fully and love more deeply.
– Why reading long portions of scripture in a single sitting carries unique benefit.